Saturday, June 17, 2006

Shilling for Dollars.





I can hear it now, the saddened and depressed sighs as you think "evilDoug, you've just started this blog, and already, you're selling out." Yes, yes I am. Maybe it's not so bad though. I like to think of this as an all around positive thing. I'm really doing this for you and your children, (cue violins) because I care! Why don't we get to the heart of the matter, what exactly I'm talking about and then you can decide.
I want to convert my car "The Love Bucket" to an alternative fuel vehicle. I don't know what kind of an alternative fuel, it mostly depends on who takes an interest in my plight. You'll find some pictures of my little baby right here. It's a lovely and delightfully aged 1970 VW Transporter Type 2. Yes, a Microbus or hippie wagon. So I'm hoping some wonderful corporate citizen who needs a test vehicle or advertising rig for their new alternative to good old middle eastern fossil fuels will take interst in this project. What I'm proposing is this: You pay to convert my vehicle to your alternative, paint it up with your logo and assorted etc's and I shill for your wonderful ecologically and hopefully economically sound alternative and you use my pretty little Love Bucket in whatever ways are deemed necessary in order to promote your fuel in the best light possible. I do have a full time job, so if you need to drive around the country in it we'll have to come to some sort of understanding. So here are the pics and I hope you take my plight to heart and give a hand up to someone who really believes in doing right by mom earth, but just can't afford to do it myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home